Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TWINS!

As a mother of twins, it was with much pleasure that I greeted one of our toddler moms this week with her toddler and two month old twins in tow. It was great to swap twin stories but mostly intriguing to see how this usually very mild mannered sibling was reacting. He was still a joy to have with us. He is very engaged in conversation, play, and loves to help clean up and put away the mats. I could see the struggle in him, however, to be proud of his new little baby brother and sister - but also continually trying to compete for my attention. Since our attendance was low this week due to a storm, I was able to enjoy giving this little one my full attention while his mother fed and diapered her two newest additions. Looks like she'll be coming to my baby class tomorrow as well!

-Dawn Noelle

No comments: