Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flashback!

As one of our new mother filled out a survey this past Wednesday at the Tenderloin Children's Playground Summer Pilot Program - she looked at me and asked if I had taught a class on Treat street. She must have been referring to the City College Tick Tock class (Child Observation). I thought she looked vaguely familiar, but the biggest surprise of all was that in her purse she was carrying one of the projects that we had made over a year ago - a little shape book called "Bebé Payaso". I was very proud of this project which I came up with for a Saturday event - and was able to use the leftover materials in my classes. It warms my heart to know that this book has been valuable enough to be carried around by the mother to occupy her daughter on outings for the past year or more. :)

-Dawn Noelle

No comments: